Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Teacup Pomeranian Puppies For Sale In El Paso

In Memory Of Baby Ella Rose Cook July 17, 2008 - YouTube
Baby Ella was born on July 17, 2008. Four days earlier I had been admitted to the hospital as I spontaneously dilated and Ella's water sac had begun descending into the canal ...

Making Trees(Take 2): Part 3










My Web Site:
http://modelrr.oakviewresources.com/

Part 3: In this video I work on a second batch of trees applying what I've learned from the first batch with much better results.

Music Notes: The music on this video was recorded using Sonar Home Studio Ver 6.0. The drums and keyboards were played on an M-Audio Keystation 61 ES and/or sequenced in the MIDI Editor. The bass used is an SX Jazzz clone with Dimarzio J pickups. Roadstar II. The acoustic guitar is and Alvarez AD 70.


View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment